Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Too much fun in the sun...

Our rooftop pool

I have been slacking since we arrived at our apartment.  I guess it is good I don't have too much time on my hands to write and write on the blog, but I've got to catch up and post some photos and details of our last couple weeks.  Here's a start:

A few photos of where we are staying:
La cocina

Sunset from the balcony
We sure do appreciate a good bathtub these days!
Planting strawberries and basil.  Cal likes to garden half-dressed, just like in Carbondale!
Harper gets launched almost as high as the new building being built in Santiago.  It is the tallest in South America.

2 comments:

  1. Is that a flat screen TV in your bathroom? Stonelys are big pimpin'.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha! Nope, just a window. I like your eye for detail though.

    ReplyDelete